Upcoming Letter writing meeting!
We will be hosting a letter writing campaign on Thursday April 5th at the Near Northwest Neighborhood's Meeting Room (1005 Portage Ave) at 6:30pm.
on average, gun violence leaves a child bleeding or dead every hour in the United States.
What is Michiana Against Gun Violence?
We are an unincorporated group working to reduce and, eventually, eliminate gun violence in Michiana. The group is comprised of people across the gun control spectrum:
- Gun Violence Restraining Orders (info: here, here)
- Disarming domestic abusers
- Banning assault rifles
- Raising the minimum age to purchase firearms to 21
- Some even push to repeal the second amendment
To free Michiana from gun violence.
where does Michiana Against Gun Violence Operate?
The following cities and their surrounding areas:
- South Bend, Indiana (focal point)
- Grainger, Indiana
- Mishawaka, Indiana
- Niles, Michigan
- Elkhart, Indiana
- Many other locations within Indiana and Michigan